OSSAA State Solo & Ensemble Contest Information
We are looking forward to hosting you and your students at the 2017 State Solo & Ensemble Competition on the campus of Oklahoma State University April 18-20, 2017! All events will take place in the Student Union and Bennett Memorial Chapel. A campus map with bus parking information is included on the last page of the Directors’ Information Packet (see below), and additional campus maps are available here. Parents driving personal cars may park in the Student Union Parking Garage north of University Ave and West of Hester.
Information for Directors, Participants, and Parents
- Directors’ Information Packet
- OSSAA SSE Full Schedule (pdf)
- Please note that ALL events originally scheduled for Room 470 have been MOVED. On Tuesday / Thursday, these events have been moved to Room 412 (Council Room). On Wednesday, these events will be in Room 456B (Pioneer Room).
- Full Contest Schedule (OSSAA website)
- Live Ratings / Results
- Bus Information: The Orange Route runs from Lot 120 (bus and equipment truck parking is in Lot 120A, and Lot 120 is directly south of there) approximately every 15 minutes. It will make several stops, including the Student Union. The following link will show you the live bus tracker: http://thebus.okstate.edu/
- Student Union WiFi Login Info: Select the “OSUSTUDENT” Wifi Network, then
- Username: SUGUEST
- The password was emailed to Directors and Judges
Information for OSU Student Volunteers
OSU student volunteers should visit the Members Area of the CMB website for more information.